CVM Distinguished Graduate Alumni Award
The College of Veterinary Medicine's CVM Distinguished Graduate Alumni Award is given to honor distinguished M.S. or Ph.D. graduates for excellence in research, teaching, service, or business.
Any graduate who has been in possession of a M.S. or Ph.D. degree from Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine for more than five years is eligible for nomination.
Alumni Award Nominations are due September 1, 2020.
The award consist of a plaque that will be presented to the awardee. In addition, each recipient will have his/her name added to a plaque in Bustad Hall.
- Please complete the nomination form.
- Arrange for two additional recommendation letters to be sent from others in support of this nomination.
- Additional sheets and supportive documents can also be sent.
(The more information you can provide, the better the chances are for your candidate.)
Online Nomination Form
The nomination form is available to fill out and submit on-line. Please don’t forget to send any supplemental information to the address below.
Please mail, email or fax to:
PO Box 647010
College of Veterinary Medicine
Washington State University
Pullman WA 99164-7010
Past Recipients (Recipient Bios)
- 2019: Dr. Susan J. Tornquist ('96 Ph.D.)
- 2018: Dr. Guy Palmer (’84 Ph.D.)
- 2016: Rodney A. Miller (’79 Ph.D.)
- 2014: Mark Jutila (’86 Ph.D.)
- 2011: Glenn Cantor ('93 Ph.D.)
- 2011: David Prieur ('71 Ph.D.)
- 2009: James Lincoln ('79 MS)
- 2009: Francisco Trigo ('83 Ph.D.)
- 2008: Yong Ho Park ('91 Ph.D.)
- 2007: Linda Cork ('74 Ph.D.)